We tell you which are the churches that you can see and appreciate in Zipaquirá, the Salinera Capital of Colombia:
1. Salt Cathedral: You cannot leave Zipaquirá without visiting the First Wonder of Colombia and one of the most visited religious monuments in the world.
2. Major Seminary: It is located in the Julio Caro neighborhood, it was created in 1953 and to date it remains open with its religious mission.
3. Nuestra Señora de los Dolores Church: It is above the Plaza de la Independencia and a few kilometers from our hotel, it was inaugurated in 1927 and has a colonial-style architecture that you will be able to appreciate, as well as the incredible view of Zipaquirá that it offers in your gazebo.
4. Diocesan Cathedral: Inaugurated in 1804 and its architecture will leave you fascinated from the first moment, it is located in the Plaza de los Comuneros.
5. Chapel of the Tabernacle: It has been called the "Chapel of Peace", five generations of Zipaquireños were Christianized there and the Blessed Sacrament is honored.
Zipaquirá has very attractive colonial churches, Eucharist is celebrated in all of them, so we invite you to visit them and discover their architectural attractions.