The City of Salt has been dressed in lights and magic this Christmas season. Here we tell you the key points for your Christmas lighting tour of Zipaquirá:
1. Salt Park: Live the salt magic, the main tourist attraction of Zipaquirá lit with 500,000 low-consumption and environmentally friendly LED bulbs. To visit the Christmas lighting of the Parque de la Sal you can do it from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
2. Communards Square: Find the emblematic Christmas tree of Zipaquirá decorated with beautiful stars in the main park, in front of the government buildings.
3. The Communards Neighborhoods: These two neighborhoods are highly visited in this December season for their great Christmas decorations with environmental responsibility in their central parks. We recommend you visit them and take as many photos as you can.
4. CC The Casona: The Zipaquirá shopping center is decorated with balloons, arches and a revolving nativity scene, it has several Christmas scenes to interact and take pictures. You can visit it from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. In addition, they will have the Christmas bonuses every day with choirs, fritters and live music.
5. Independence Square: End your tour visiting the emblematic Plaza de la Independencia, eating or drinking something before arriving at our hotel to rest.